The online application for NBI Clearance aims to reduce the long lines of applicants in applying to any NBI offices across the country. One can say that, this is a very efficient way of acquiring NBI clearance.
This system was started by the Department of Justice to accept applicants with an online appointment and it continues up to this date. However, there are still complaints from claimants, and DOJ is on the process to resolve these issues.
ANNOUNCEMENT: NBI Clearance Processing will strictly implement the “No Appointment No Entry Policy” for NBI clearance applicants. No appointment will be available on the same day of application. All NBI Clearance applicants are advised to register online and have their appointment date set in advance.
Furthermore, here’s the step by step guide on how to apply for NBI Clearance.
1. Go to the NBI website www.doj.gov.ph/nbi or www.nbi.gov.ph.
2. Completely fill out the detailed form for the online application. Provide correct and valid information throughout the process. The drop-down menu also has the necessary details for your application.
Once done, click the submit button. Another page will open up and it will let you fill out the form for you contact details and family background. Be sure to provide valid information for these fields, more importantly, the e-mail address since they will be sending a confirmation message for your application there. Click Submit.
The processing fee ranges from P115 to P415, depending on the purpose of the transaction. Here are the list of valid IDs that you can present:
• Voter’s ID
• Valid passport
• SSS ID
• GSIS UMID
• Postal ID
• Driver’s License
• PRC License
• TIN ID
• School ID
• Philhealth ID
• Alien Certification of Registration
• Senior Citizen
3. Print out the form after successfully registering online. Secure the registration code since you’ll be needing it for future use.
4. Go to the nearest NBI Clearance center and provide two valid IDs, registration code and the payment for your clearance.
5. Proceed to the area for image taking and fingerprint biometrics.
6. ‘No Hit’ applicants, means you have no criminal records, you can now proceed to the printing area and get your NBI Clearance. For ‘With Hit’ applicants, you will need to come back as advised by the clerk for your receipt.
In case you are advised to proceed to the Quality Control Section, you will need to be reviewed by the interviewer before the issuance of the NBI Certificate.
READ: NBI Clearance Complete List of Offices and Regional Branches
Online registration form
paanu makapasok c nbi at kumuha ng form
how bout po abroad application for first timer
Where can i get the form for nbi?
Paano poh mkakuha ng form online??
how to register in nbi clearance in online
how to register NBI Clearance in online
how to apply nbi clearance in online
How to register in NBI online?
Just want to ask how to get form of nbi online.
renewal for nbi clearance
is it barangay clearance include as a valid ids to get Nbi ?
Is it really necessary to supply our e-mail’s password in the registration form while signing up as a first time user? Thanks.
Yes it is, but the password is not your email’s password, just a password to NBI site.
how can i have a nbi clearance
how to get form nbi? i already payed in bayad center
How to get a application form??
How can i print the form, im done with the payment at bayad ctr… ?
Check nyo po doon sa website kung san kayo nag pegister tpos click nyo sa transactions. May lalabas na printer logo po doon.
How to register NBI CLEARANCE
how to apply ?
how to reschedule online?
I have tried to apply online and pay it thru Bayad Center. Then I gave my receipt to NBI office, then they gave me again a date to get it. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get it on that date until now. Please assist me with this on what should I do. If possible to get it again. Thank you. Your response is very much appreciated.