The NBI Clearance is the Philippine police clearance given by the National Bureau of Investigation. The Consulate gives the Fingerprint Card which serves as the application for NBI Clearance. The Consulate is approved by the NBI to take unique mark impressions. Be reminded that the consulate does not process the said clearance.
The applicant can forward the application to an agent in the Philippines, who can then present the application to an office of the National Bureau of Investigation. On the other hand, the candidate can send the application straightforwardly to the NBI Main office.
The result of the application is the NBI Clearance Certificate. The Australian organizations asking for the NBI Clearance typically require the NBI Clearance Certificate to endure the seal of the Philippine Consulate and the unique mark of the candidate. The candidate ought to convey the NBI Clearance Certificate to the Consulate for the attachment of the seal and unique mark. The Consulate won’t charge any expense for this transaction.
To dispense the long lines in NBI Clearance Outlets that results to troubles and disturbance to every applicant is the main reason for launching the latest NBI Clearance Biometric System. To determine this matter, NBI set a few NBI Clearance outlets that are oblige the extensive volume of NBI Clearance Applicants particularly in Metro Manila.
At the moment, NBI Clearance outlets have 63 completely operational Clearance Centers across the country. There are sixteen (16) Regional NBI Clearance and twenty-two (22) from District workplaces, while eleven (11) of them are situated at Local Government Units and whatever remains of them are situated at some chosen shopping centers, for example, Robinsons Malls, Ever Gotesco and Duty Free Philippines.
From 8:00AM to 5:00PM, the Regional NBI Clearance and District Offices are serving candidates accordingly. While NBI Clearance situated at Duty Philippines opens at 8:00AM to 5:00PM. They are just acknowledging NBI Application for Travel Abroad purposes. Furthermore, Robinsons Malls begins their NBI Clearance handling at 10:00AM to 7:00PM.
If you already know how much you’ll pay for the processing of your NBI Clearance, the next step is to know where you ought to handle your NBI Clearance.
The rundown of NBI Clearance Branches are beneath for your reference. Pick the NBI Branch that you want.
METRO MANILA (NCR)
- NBI Clearance Center – U.N Avenue, Ermita. Manila
- Quezon City Hall – Makatarungan St, Diliman, QC
- Victory Shopping Center, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Mandaluyong City Hall – Maysilo Circle, Mandaluyong City
- Las Pinas City – Las Pinas City Hall
- Robinson’s Place – Basement 1 Ermita, Manila
- Robinson’s Otis – Level 2 Guanzon St., Paco, Manila
- Robinson’s Galleria – Basement 1 Ortigas Ave., QC
- Robinson’s Metro East – Level 4 Marcos Hi-way Pasig
- Robinson’s Novaliches – Novaliches, QC
- Ever Gotesco Recto – 3″‘ Flr Cinema 3 Recto Ave., Manila
- Duty Free Fiesta Mall – Ninoy Aquino Ave., Paranaque City
- Empire Mall – Edsa, Pasay City
- NBI Regional Office – Aguila Road Sevilla Norte San Fernando City
- Dagupan District Office – A. B. Fernandez West Dagupan City
- Laoag District Office – Brgy 10 P Gomez St, Laoag City
- NBI Regional Office – Government Center Carig Sur Tuguegarao City
- Bayombong District Office – Capitol Compound Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya
- lsabela District Office – National Highway Brgy Osmena Ilagan Isabela
- NBI Regional Office – Capitol Compound City of San Fernando Pampanga
- Bulacan District Olftce – Capitol Compound Guinhawa, City of Malolos, Bulacan
- Cabanatuan Dislrict Office – Llanera St Old Provincial Capitol Cmpd Cabanaluan City
- Olongapo District Office – 17 Kentucky Lane Upper Kalaklan Olongapo City
- Tarlac District Office – Brgy Macabulos Drive San Roque Tarlac City
- Marilao Municipal Hall – Beside PNP Station, Marilao, Bulacan
- NBI Regional Office – Capitol Site Capitol Hills Batangas City
- Cavite District Office – J.P. Rizal St. Kaybagal South Tagaytay City
- Lucena District Office – NIA Compound Genes Aguilar St., Lucena City
- Laguna District Office – Rizal Blvd Brgy. Tagapo City of Sta Rosa, Laguna
- Montalban Rizal – Ground Flr., Municipal Hall
- Robinson’s Cainta – Level 2 Junction Cainta, Rizal
- Lipa City Hall – Lipa City, Batangas
- Robinson’s Dasmarinas – Dasmarinas, Cavite
- NBI Regional Office – Sitio Cuadro Aguas Brgy Sta Isabel, Calapan City
- Puerto Princesa District Office – Taft St., Brgy Liwanag, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- NBI Regional Office – Maria Cristina St.,Naga City
- Legazpi District Office – Quezon Avenue Legazpi City
- NBI Regional Office – Duran St., Fort San Pedro Iloilo City
- Bacolod District Office – Aguinaldo St. Bacolod City
- NBI Regional Office – Escario St., Capitol Site, Cebu City
- Dumaguete District Office – Capitol Area Daro Dumaguete City
- Ormoc Gaisano – Gaisano Capital Mall
- Samar District Office – Old Health Bldg., Capitol Site Catbalogan City
- NBI Regional Office – 19 Corcuera St. Zamboanqa City
- Dipolog District Office – Quezon Ave Sta Isabel, Dipolog City
- Pagadian District Office – BALGU Bldg., Capitol Compound, Pagadian City
- NBI Regional Office – Capitol Compound Cagayan de Oro City
- lligan District Office – IBP Bldg., Badelles St. Pala-o lliqan City
- NBI Regional Office – J.P. Laurel Avenue, Davao City
- Tagum District Office – Door 5 Duson Apt. National Highway Visayan Village Tagum
- NBI Regional Office – 2nd Floor South Cotabato Gymnasium Koronadal City
- Saranggani District Office – San Pecto St. lagao, General Santos City
- NBI Regional Office – 2nd Floor FCB Bldg., J Rosales Ave Butuan City
CORDILLERA ADMINISTRATIVE REGION (CAR)
- NBI Regional Office – Upper Session Road Baguio City
- NBI Regional Office – Governor Gutierrez Avenue. Cotabato City
The greater part of the said NBI Clearance Location is open Monday to Friday, aside from Holidays. Because of substantial volume of candidates, NBI Clearance Outlets permit Applicants to stay outside the venue and hold up in the line as right on time as the opening time. This happens particularly in the Malls. Numerous candidates like to hold up in line to complete the procedure early.